Frequently Asked Questions
Lost of Certificates Or Marksheets ads in Navhind Times can be booked under Classified Text & Classified Display format.
Classified Text ads in Navhind Times are run on lines whereas Classified display ads appear in smaller width sizes in the classified columns.
Hence it is recommended to book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
Follow these series of steps to book your Lost of Certificates Or Marksheets ad in Navhind Times
Begin your ad booking process by selecting the newspaper and category as & Lost of Certificates Or Marksheets respectively.
Select your desired Ad Format.
The next important step is to select from a range of discounted package.
You will then be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page wherein you need to select your preferred Sub Category and Preferences of your choice. Compose your ad by filling in specific requirements like physical traits, personal information & economic and family background you are looking for your prospective match in the ad content. Do not forget to mention your own educational & professional background along with the contact info while composing your ad. You can also upload your own designed ad matter in case of classified display.
To make your ad visually appealing you can choose Color, Background and Tick as enhancements to your ad.
Final step is to select the dates and make payments via Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking to confirm your booking. Upon successful payment your will receive an invoice with all the details of the ad you have booked with us.
Choose from the list of Lost of Certificates Or Marksheets packages of Navhind Times from the link here.
So visit the website to select the package of your choice and get your ad published in your desired cities.
Ideally the deadline for booking an ad is two days prior to the release date. Hence it is recommended that you book your ad beforehand for a smooth release. To know more about the deadline you can look at the calendar during the ad booking process.
Lost of Certificates Or Marksheets ad is one of the most popular forms of newspaper advertisements avalable.To gain wider coverage and reach, Navhind Times is the best choice. It is the Number 1 newspaper in the country with a whopping 1.5 million readership base.
Now to get relevant and positive responses from your Navhind Times Lost of Certificates Or Marksheets ad, it is important that your ad matter contains all the relevant details.
By following these easy steps you can easily compose your Lost of Certificates Or Marksheets ad in Navhind Times:
- Use of Abbreviations- Use abbreviations to cut down the number of words to reduce the cost.
- Contact Details- Double check your contact details in the ad matter to ensure positive responses.
- Sub Category- Fill in appropriate sub category carefully to get your ad published under specific headings.
- Enhancement Option- Use enhancement options like color, background, tick to make your ad more engaging. Remember enhancement options comes with an extra cost.
Prior booking- Kindly make sure to book your ad two days prior to the release date for a timely release of your ad.
Why place Lost of Certificates Or Marksheets Ad in Navhind Times Newspaper ?
releaseMyAd is the largest INS accredited newspaper advertising agency and a self-service online ad booking platform. releaseMyAd has served more than 12 years and has gained valuable experience in the advertising industry. With its strategic ad placement techniques and a strong network of advertising partners located across the country, releaseMyAd assures the lowest ad rates and timely release of advertisements.
releaseMyAd makes advertising a Lost Certificate and Marksheet advertising swift and a seamless affair. You just need to follow the 3 simple steps for booking your ad.
- Ad Step 1 - visit releaseMyAd.com choose the ad type as Classified Text or Classified Display, which will direct you to the Category selection page, where you need to choose the “Lost Marksheet and Certificate ” as the category and proceed to select your preferred Newspaper. Once you choose the newspaper and the location where you want to publish the ad. You can then check the rates of the newspaper and proceed to the next step.
- Ad Step 2 - The next step takes you to the Compose Ad page, where you need to compose your ad text. You can take the help of the sample ads to compose your ad content. You can preview the ad text before it is printed with the help of the Live Ad Preview Feature, exclusively at releaseMyAd.
- Ad Step 3 - In the last step, you need to select your preferred release date and finally proceed to the payment section. We offer both online and offline payment options so that you can make the ad payment at your convenience. Online payment can be made through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, IMPS Transfer, NEFT Transfer, UPI (PhonePe, Paytm, BHIM app, Google Pay). Offline payments can be made through Cash and Cheque deposits in the nearest ICICI Bank.
How To Compose Your Lost of Certificates Or Marksheets Ad In Navhind Times To Get Maximum Response ?
The purpose of publishing Loss of Certificate & Marksheet advertisements is to inform the general public about missing or retrieved items to facilitate their return to their rightful owners. These ads bring the knowledge of a misplaced or retrieved item to the attention of the public so that whoever has located the item can promptly get in touch with the person who is looking for it.
Here is why you should book your Lost of Marksheet or Certificates ad in newspapers:
- Informing the General Public - Loss of Marksheet and Certificate advertisements bring the general public’s attention to the misplaced or lost item so that they can be on the lookout for it, and, if found, contact the respective owner.
- Fulfillment of Legal Requirements - It is mandatory to publish a Marksheet / Certificate Lost advertisement after filing an FIR or General Diary with the police. This helps to prevent misuse of the missing documents if it falls into the wrong hands.
- Enables in Obtaining Duplicate Copies - If a Marksheet or College/ University document is misplaced or lost, placing an advertisement in a newspaper, accompanied by an FIR or a general diary from the police, qualifies as proof of misplacement and helps to obtain duplicate certificates easier.
- Wide Reach of Newspapers - The majority of the Indian population all across the country are regular readers of newspapers. So it is quite evident that publishing lost advertisements in newspapers reaches a large audience.